A Special Teaching Assistant required at Old Hall School – Level 2 (SCP 20- 25)
Hours: 32 1/2 hours TTO
An exciting opportunity has arisen to appoint an enthusiastic, energetic and forward thinking Teaching Assistant.
Old Hall is seeking individual who wishes to be part of our family orientated child focused school. Our school has 83 pupils
on roll, all of whom have a Statement of Special Educational Needs or an Education Health and Care Plan.
- A highly supportive staff
- Be passionate about developing our child focused ethos
- Have excellent organisational skills, interpersonal and communication skills
- Love working with children
- A hard working and a caring approach
- Be flexible and be passionate about working with children with children with severe or profound and multiple learning difficulties
Old Hall is committed to providing equality of opportunity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All staff are expected to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful candidate.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, by arrangement with the school office: 01902 368 045. For Application Pack please email:
Or available from:
Completed applications to TKataria@old-hall.walsall.sch.uk
Closing date: 20th December 2017 am
Short listing: 20/12/17 pm